?Case problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
just ordered a new case called:
401E Blue 400W P.S w/ Windows, USB

http://www.canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=006139&cid=CS.664

not bad for $20 bucks but when i look at the back panel i realized that new mobo AM2 and the rest such as Socket 754,939,940 wont fit in the holes created. The audio plugs are in a vertical postion and the mobos i was looking at are in a horizontal position .

if i punch out the welded areas around the panel were the mobo tucks in will it still fit in ??????????

if you are talking about the back i/o panel (where you plug things like keyboard etc in) then that just comes straight out and you put the one that came with your motherboard in.

ya it is the back i/o panel where u plug thigs lik keyboard,usb,etc.
but its welded in the 4 corners so im guessing i can punch that out but i dont think u can put another one in unless i weld it in , its alright if i leave it open right, and also any mobo will screw in properly right ??

you shouldnt have to screw that in,

This is generic on all cases, you push it towards the front of the pc to lock it outwards (might need to use a knife).. and then put your old one back in.. same thing should happen from your old one :).

probably this is **** model that y mine is welded
i know what u mean because my older case has wat u said but the new one that i just bought i just welded thats y it was $20 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom