Case help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy

Baseband Member
Hey guys. I am going to be getting a case for my up coming rig and I was just wondering which one I should be getting. I have a couple in mind and was hoping that someone could give me some advice. I need one that will fit a 5870 in. Just be wary that I live in Australia and don't have the same variety has the USA or UK.

- CoolerMaster HAF 922: Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

- NZXT Tempest EVO: Newegg.com - NZXT TEMPEST EVO Crafted Series TEVO-001BK Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

- Lian Li Lancool Dark Armor K62: Newegg.com - LIAN LI Lancool PC-K62 Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

So any help would be good. If you have other suggestions, I am all ears.

Thank You.

I like the haf and the evo cause they have a lot of fans. evo comes with them but the haf you have to buy the extra ones. evo has seven and the haf can have 5 or 6, and most are 200mm fans.

I like the Antec 900, I've seen one in person (and I just ordered one for my build but I don't have it yet) and I think it is a very nice looking case. Plenty of room, a nice side window, and super airflow (2 large front fans, one rear fan, and one massive top fan exhaust). If you can get one I'd recommend it. If you want something cheaper (the Antec 900 is around $100 USD) then the Antec 300 looks good too (it's a similar design without the side window, still 2 front fans, one rear fan, and one top fan but the top fan is just a normal size one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom