Case fitting cooler question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt fit if you have the fan bracket mounted for the sidepanel, so ive heard. in a couple of days ill open my case and see if it fits.

the dimensions listed do not take into account the fan bracket.

^ ^ cool I will be waiting to hear if it does fit. That's probably the case I'm going to go with. If the Tuniq doesn't clear the fan bracket, couldn't you just modify(read, CUT) the fan bracket so the Tuniq fits where it needs to? assuming it doesn't fall right in the center where all 4 fans meet... lol that would suck

you can just ... not mount a fan in the upper left hand slot, lol

all the reviews ive read say the tuniq and TRUE won't fit if you have a fan mounted there. meh, not a big loss i guess. still looks nice to have those 4 LED fans on the side though xD adds to the wow factor

im gonna measure the distance between the tuniq and the wall of the sidepnael, see if i can mount a 250x250x30 fan directly to the sidepanel

I ordered the sunbeam tuniq with LED fan from ncix. The led fan will make up for the badass factor i lost from not having a side fan. I just hope it fits :(

^^ haha, I don't think the LED is worth the extra $8 or however many dollars, plus, why would you want to put a light right in something you are trying to cool? doesn't seem to make much sense.... With the Stacker, if you lose 1 120mm side fan, you still have 3 others!

A 250mm fan would be utterly insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom