Case fitting cooler question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBM/PS1

In Runtime
Anyone know if the antec 900 can hold the thermaltake big typhoon and still have the optional side fan ?

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I have a related question and it seems dumb to make an entirely new thread on it.

Anyone know if the Antec Nine Hundred can hold the Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme and still have the optional side fan?

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I have a related question and it seems dumb to make an entirely new thread on it.

Anyone know if the Antec Nine Hundred can hold the Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme and still have the optional side fan?

no, the TRUE is taller than the tuniq tower, and my tuniq won't fit with the side fan on.

to OP : im pretty sure it will. the tuniq is 154 mm tell and (barely) wont fit. the big typhoon is 122 mm tall. stanard 120mm fans are 120x120x25 mm. so it should fit. the tuniq, even without the side fan, will still way outperform the typhoon, though.

I think the BT120 would fit and i'm pretty sure an Antec 900 can house a Tuniq...at least thats what I remember hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom