Case fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport1031

Daemon Poster
I am looking to get some case fans to help cool my case down. I don't know if there is such a thing as a "high end" case fan, but what do you think would be the best case fan.

I was looking at the Thermaltake Thunderblade 120mm Case Fan A1926. What do you guys think about it. Is there a better fan out there somewhere?

11-999-127-06.JPG

are you doing this to cool your cpu? theres heatsink fans for that... but if your just doing it for general cooling, then that looks ok...

That's a good fan. It moves a pretty good amount of air but is a little loud. I've been happy with it overall. As far as LEDed 120mm fans TT is the way to go.

Yea thats a different fan, up to 46.5 dbA at full speed.

Yea this is for general case cooling. Thanks for the responses. What about 80mm fans, is Thermaltake still the best for those?

I have Thermaltake smart fans in 120, 92 and 80mm which work great, although loud. They are the same fans as BColes was describing. IMO Thermaltake has some of the best fans out there. I was actually looking at the Thunderblade for my next build since the smart fans i have now are too loud at full speed and i never run them at full speed for that reason. Now that i think about it i keep my 120mm fans at 1700rpm even when gaming and my case stays around 30-35C. So yeah go for the Thunderblade, cause, uh, that's what I would go for.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom