Is this case decent quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case looks fine, and appears to have nice cooling as well. The CM Centurion is still better though.

I would highly recommend the Centurion. Very well built and good airflow. Easy to work in, too. Excellent case for very little money.

Do not get the Sunbeam! When I was building my pc I had a Sunbeam case on my list for most of the time until I found out that nearly all of their cases come in steel as thin as coke cans! Their cases are very flimsy and are sometimes damaged/bent on arrival. Having said that, they are known to have bad airflow. Sunbeam cases have good looks and price as their strong points, but for an enthousiast case, it's definitely a bad choice.

The CoolerMaster Centurion 5 on the other hand should be great.

Okay, I like the CM Centurion 5 here.

11-119-077-13.JPG

But I would like two have 2 external 3.5 slots, as I need a floppy drive to run all my drivers, but I already have a 3.5 mounted card reader witch I would like to incorporate into my new system. Is there anything of equal quality, but with two ext. 3.5 slots? If I have too, I can always just buy an externaly mounted floppy drive, then sell it when I'm done with it, I mean other than drivers, it's not like i'll ever use the floppy drive.

If your looking for a good cheap case then this is a new arival that seems excellent, as I have another case from them.

After rebate is 45 bucks. If not then 70 bucks may be a little steep if you dont trust rebates.

Okay, I ordered the CM Centurion 5 last night, as soon as my systems built I'll post it.

Thanks for the help, Derrick.

Derrick, instead of just a floppydrive you can get a 7-in-1 floppydrive/cardreader, they're usually around the same price (you can get them around $25) and you won't need two 3.5" bays anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom