Case choosing with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mountainmods has enough room for 9+ hard drives, 3 320mm radiators, 2 pumps, 2 huge res. Other than it being bloodthirsty, its really easy to work on compared to my other cases as all the sides come off of it. The wire management isnt as good as i'd like it in the horizontal config just due to the brace somewhat being in the way. But like i said, i wish i had spent the extra and bought an ascension so i could put both rads in front instead of 1 front 1 rear.

I said it has room for 9, in theory it has room for 18 or more, but i digress. I needed a big case because i run a dual watercooling loop and hate cramped cases.

ok the case is pretty sweet, has all the bells and whistles but at that price is out of my league.
Ok a case that is a full tower case, has good airflow, room to fit water cooling kit instead, looks half decent, dust filters and is at a reasonable price, is there such a case?

the mountain mods case just doesn't seem practical to me.... although i would love to have a spacey case like that, i would prefer a silverstone or a lian li, some of their cases are just perfect.

^yeah well^ a nzxt tempest has all you mentioned above, also the nzxt lexa is good. both relatively good pricey and offer good cooling out of the box. (especially the tempest!)

nice looking case, thanks for the heads up is now 1 of my top choices for a case.
Just read a review on the Akasa Omega liking it alot anyone got 1 of these and can comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom