Case: Bite on a good deal or wait?
I'm looking at the Mystique 631 ($30 from svc.com) and it's just about perfect for me. All aluminum, side window, front panel, 120mm fans, looks nice but not over-the-top, subtle LEDs etc. (only things I don't like are the graphics card cooling, which I don't think will be too much of a problem, and how the side vent looks.) but I'm not buying until the beginning of May so I don't know if I should get it. It'll probably be gone by then but there might be some new cases or new deals popping up. What do you think should I play safe and just buy this now or take a risk and hope for a new deal.
Also for the sake of creating another thread, I'll ask a couple of questions here.
Uno: Will a 580w Hiper power supply be fine for dual 8600GTS's(256mb)? I'm only buying 1 card right now but I want the ability to SLI them if I need some extra juice.
Dos: I know we can't know for sure how much heat the 8600's will produce, but do you the lack of a vent over the graphics in the Mystique 631 will cause a heat problem when running the dual 8600GTS's?