Which case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i think i might of not explained myself in the original post well enough, because of the price of shipping on cases to alaska im going to be buying my case locally. The two choices up top were two of the cases that stood out to me at the store. So im sorry for the confusion :D i was just getting opinions on which you would buy.

Oh, it's ok. I helped you out with your build, stupid me forgot you were in Alaska. 1200 would be better in that case.

thanks a ton m8 the parts should be getting here in a couple more days and i cant wait to post the pictures of everything. :) so the 1200 it is.

***edit
holy moley i looked on newegg.ca and its $474.99 just for the HAF alone lol

yeah ill probably just end up getting the 1200 nothing to be ashamed of. Just had my eyes on that HAF, maybe my next rig will have an HAF :)

I just traded in my 690 for a 1200 a couple of weeks ago, pretty much just for the room, i ordered 4 yates 120 fans to toss the blue ones out. I don't mind blue but no LEDs for a folding rig. Anyways, both are solid cases for their price but if you have the room and don't mind the blue LEDs then go with the 1200. I haven't had any regrets but at this point I haven't really done anything to it significant, still waiting on gpus before i get serious on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom