cant find right thing in bios

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtk pro l

Daemon Poster
im looking to find my cpu clock speed and also my cpu fan so i can change them. i have a dfi lanparty sli expert. do you know where i can find these in the bios? ive looked but i cant find them.

I would tell you but I am at my brothers house and not on my pc, I would only tell you where it is on the ultra-d cause that is the one i got but if I do go home I will tell you on my mobo but I believe it is the first one on the right hand side of the two colums.

Well on the DFI UT NF4 ultra-D its the top section in the 2nd column, above the reloaded cmos or whatever.

Just flip through all the sections it isnt that hard. The CPU temps are in the PC stats or something along those lines.

yea i looked but all i can find is fsb mhz and pci mhz. i remember seeing it when i first built but its like it dissapeared. lol.

wtk pro l said:
yea i looked but all i can find is fsb mhz and pci mhz. i remember seeing it when i first built but its like it dissapeared. lol.
I think you typed this wrong becuase if you found this then you can overclock it is the fsb mhz x multiplier....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom