Can someone recommend a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalviNet

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a case for my next (first) build, and I'm coming up short. What I need is one that will fit a 9800 GX2 without any modifications, good cooling, and I would love a side window. Also, if this is available on Newegg that would be great!

Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions? Thanks for the help!

Possibly a NZXT Tempest or a Antec 900.

Or if you have the money go with a thermaltake armor series.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a case for my next (first) build, and I'm coming up short. What I need is one that will fit a 9800 GX2 without any modifications, good cooling, and I would love a side window. Also, if this is available on Newegg that would be great!

Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions? Thanks for the help!

Whats your budget... I need to know this otherwise people will recommend something way out of your budget

Do you want a big case or a something thats big enough but not to big?

Do you want a big case with good cooling or a mid case with good cooling?

Either or, go with the NZXT Tempest or Antec 900 like I had said before, great GREAT cooling on both of them.

If you want some extra room, go with the ThermalTake Armor Series, great cases also, but HUGE.

I'm looking at the Tempest, it looks pretty good.

As for size, I'm not really concerned. I have plenty of space, and no real preference. I guess whichever gets the job done will be fine.

SurgeVel sells NZXT cases here for a discount as he's a NZXT authorized dealer, maybe ask him about a deal on a Tempest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom