Can this PSU keep my rig running fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't.. I said that I went ahead and spent the $20 extra for crucial.. instead of going for patriots.

I'm kinda worried.. I ordered 2 of everything, rebates said only one rebate per address.. its gonna suck *** if I can't get rebates..

I don't.. I said that I went ahead and spent the $20 extra for crucial.. instead of going for patriots.

I'm kinda worried.. I ordered 2 of everything, rebates said only one rebate per address.. its gonna suck *** if I can't get rebates..

lol...buying 2 x 1GB Crucial counts as one product, because they are packaged together. So don't worry.

if you bought 2 of the matched ram kits, you will indeed only get thee rebate for one. what i do is place two seperate orders when im buying more than one of something and put the second order in my wife's name and use my work address. you can do the same with a friend or family member as long as its not to the same house.

Paisan, thanks, but I already placed the order, all under the same.. we infact contacted newegg, and they said it should be alright, and if it isn't.. they'll PAY the shipping to ship it back to them and send us a new one with seperate receipt.. newegg owns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom