Status
Not open for further replies.

don1230

Baseband Member
Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.00 GHz

Graphic card: Nvidia Geoforce FX 2500

Memory: 2 gb no DDR

DirectX:9

No i don't think so. Your main limiting factor is your video card. I've never heard of 2500, but i presume maybe you mean 5200?

Your CPU isn't all that great either, but it should be enough for that game. Your memory is good enough. You just need a new video card. I assume that you have an AGP slot? Sadly AGP cards are quite a bit more expensive than pci-express cards. Here's a decent card for you to get for that game:

Newegg.com - XFX HD-465X-ZPF2 Radeon HD 4650 1GB 128-bit DDR2 AGP 8X HDCP Ready Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

No i don't think so. Your main limiting factor is your video card. I've never heard of 2500, but i presume maybe you mean 5200?

Your CPU isn't all that great either, but it should be enough for that game. Your memory is good enough. You just need a new video card. I assume that you have an AGP slot? Sadly AGP cards are quite a bit more expensive than pci-express cards. Here's a decent card for you to get for that game:

Newegg.com - XFX HD-465X-ZPF2 Radeon HD 4650 1GB 128-bit DDR2 AGP 8X HDCP Ready Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

HERE IS MY GRAPHIC CARD SPECs GeForce FX 5200

Yea thats what i thought, and just as i said before, your video card will not be able to handle that game. The minimum requirement for that game is 6600gt or X1600XT. The FX5200 is a much inferior card than those two. I also don't imagine that you want to run the game at the absolute minimum, as you will not really enjoy it that way. The video card i recommended earlier is good.

Minimum Requirements:

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM)
64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better

Sorry, you can't run that either. And again its your video card thats the culprit. I seriously doubt you could run any games that are coming out now... only old games.

And I would not waste money on an AGP card just so you could run these games at minimum. I would save your cash for a new mb, cpu and ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom