can i get some help lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotdude22

Baseband Member
Ok I have been playing around with a few diffrent builds, trying to get a good one. this is a list I have now.

Motherboard: ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForxce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail -$209.99-

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Windsor 2000MHz HT socket AM2 Dual Core Processor model ADA3800IAA5CU - Retail -$297.00-

Video Card: eVGA 256-P2-N553-AX Geforce 7600GT CO 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail -$169.99-

Powersupply: Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W Power Supply - Retail -$89.99-

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KSRTL 250GB 720 RPM SATA 3.0 Gb/s Hard Drive - Retail -$119.99-

Memory:Monitor: Wise Wing W902DB Black 19" 8ms LCD Monitor DVI 300 cd/m2 500:10.294mm Pixel pitch - Retail -$177.99-

I am still looking for RAM and a case, the room I will have it in is somewhat hot so the case should be well vintalated, so any suggestions? or any changes to the list I have?

thanks
bb

Go with Intel Core 2 Duo and the motherboards that'll soon come out for it. You can get quite a bit more performance for less money.

Nukem said:
wait on the CPU... prices should be falling in the next couple of weeks... that same one shouild be around 170

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145486
corsair XMS

will that RAM work with the Motherboard I will be getting? I belive that I need DDR2 RAM and that link is DDR Ram.

So is the build good? I do plan to wait for the price drops, but is this a good build or is it crap or what?

thanks
bb

it is a pretty good build, if you can I would go with the 7900gt instead. But that all depends on your budget.

other than that ya it is a good build.

good

GOOD I will probibly stay with that video card because it will get me by untill the new direct X 10 come out later on, I still dont know about what RAM to get, and if someone could reccomend a Vary good vintalated case with some good fans thats not too expencive that would be GREAT lol,

thanks
bb

well that case dosent really fit my at all I was looking for a silver or black case with good airflow. and dose anyone know about what RAM I should get? and just wondering where are the prices schedualed to drop on the 3800 X2's? and what is it schedualed to drop to? because I will probibly get it as soon as they drop. but right now my main concern is the case and RAM.

thanks
bb

Hey everyone I was just looking at newegg and do you guys think this kind of RAM would work well with the ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForxce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard? if so I guess that would work its $$$$$ but if its worth it then I will get it, and just wondering where are the prices schedualed to drop? and I am still looking for a case.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom