Can I Build this PC for less Money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockeyman2

Baseband Member
I went on www.cyberpowerinc.com and created the following PC:

PC.bmp

Is this a good deal or could I do better building it myself? Also, any recommendations for part changes if I do?

Thank you!

-Nathan

I can't tell you if it would be cheaper to get it from somewhere else or not, but get a x2 3800+ or a 4400+, seeing as the x2 3800+ can overclock to speeds of that x2 4200+. A 7900GT would be better with that processor too. If you're a BF2 player, get 2 gigs of ram, and change the motherboard to a MSI Neo4 Plat or a DFI Lanparty UT-D.

You definetely would be able to build that for less. Id say drop that 36 GB raptor. You could probably get a 7600 and an xfi for that price.

RUN FROM CYBERPOWER OR IBUYPOWER!!!!!

I bought a computer from cyberpower because yes they have the cheapest prices. BUUUUUUUUUUT. Had to replace the mother board 3 times the video card 2 times the hard drive 3 times the ram 2 times had to send it back to the company 3 times . there tech suppurt is run by people who speake language u can not understand and i know i buy power is basically the same company. i feel i must warn u of this .

Izzjess said:
RUN FROM CYBERPOWER OR IBUYPOWER!!!!!

I bought a computer from cyberpower because yes they have the cheapest prices. BUUUUUUUUUUT. Had to replace the mother board 3 times the video card 2 times the hard drive 3 times the ram 2 times had to send it back to the company 3 times . there tech suppurt is run by people who speake language u can not understand and i know i buy power is basically the same company. i feel i must warn u of this .

changing the powersupply once woulda fixed the problem.

i bought from cyberpower in july, and my comp is still running fine. love that company. no complaints watsoever

You've gotta be kidding me. The 7300GS is somewhere around the power of the FX series. That system is a bigger ripoff than Dell. I'm at school right now and when I get home, I'll design you a MUCH better PC, for less.

aliasaid said:
changing the powersupply once woulda fixed the problem.

:p

Ya CP is a FUN FUN FUNNNN site to goof around on because its totally customizable but the service itself is not top notch. my brothers laptop was alll messed up and they forgot to put in a 7200RPM hdd like he orded xtra for. he rma'd it they put the same F'n hdd back into it.....

hey btw...green radience...**** that pc is sick. How does that play BF2 or HL2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom