Can any one do me a favour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't better unless you're going sli in which case go for it although the ultra-d can be moded into sli.

yeah the lanparty series is all pretty much the same...the expert is supposedly the better board but it has a repution of killing off hardware...there's a poll on xtremesystems and last I checked about 25 incidents occured on the expert of almost immediately dead parts after months of use in the other lanparties

Dunno why you're going through so much trouble to get stuff though, places like ncix.com are fine for shopping and I'd only order from the states if there was something impossible to get here like G.Skill memory

Grrr...i can't unoreder my mobo now im stuck with it...unless i can ship it back...

Canada sucks since we got like no good stores, or even if we co they cost way to much...an athlon 64 3000+ prossecor is like 270-450$ in canada that's like 240-400USD

usd store sell for 200$

O well i get a 30 day return thing...

Yea i'd stick with the Ultra-D. The last thing you want to happen is your mobo crapping out on you, and taking your other parts down with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom