cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its thermaltake tsunami probably about the same layout. Would you be able to post a pic of yours?

i'll see if i can borrow a digital camera tomorrow. what motherboard do you have? if you have a LanParty with the karajan audio module i would like to know the wiring because i never got around to figuring it out. i have the firewire cable cabled like i said not the audio but it is wider than the audio cable and in the same direction.

no i have the new asus a8r32 mvp crossfire deluxe. I had problems with the front panel audio connections too. the tags on the little connectors didnt match up to wat my mobo manual said. The only things i got was like

Ear-R goes with line out R
Ear-L " " " " L
Mic in --> mic

I havent finished that computer yet though i ran out of money when i needed to get the cpu so i should be able to get that at the end of this month. i got everything else.

lol yeah. when i get my cpu in there and get it up and running ill see if the things i got at the moment work and change them if i need to. Wont be for a while tho :(

i run lot of cables under my motherboard. Keeps them all out the way so much better airflow. Just try and run them around the sides and along parts of the case structure that are already there. If youve got a particularly long bit of cable stick it in any unused 5 1/4" bays.

How did you put them under the mobo did you have to take it off and screw it back on over the top of the wires? i dont want to have to do that. Im going to have to take out all my cables now to tidy it up thats going to take ages! :(

i agree, its a fiddly job to do really, i tend to have the board screwed in with 2 screws towards the back of the case then the board can move abit still to put the wires under it. Its mainly power cables for my hard drives and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom