Cable Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenenbaum

In Runtime
My NZXT Tempest just isn't cutting it anymore.
Hiding wires in this thing is absolutely ridiculously hard.
I don't have a drill, and would never ever trust myself with one.

I was wondering if there was a decently priced, roomy, good air flowed, decent looking, case out there?
Thats a lot of requirements, but I was wondering if anyone knew about something I did not know about?
I'm up for suggestions!

What sort of price range? I mean, I'd recommend the HAF I have but mine was £100 with delivery which is rather a lot :p

What sort of price range? I mean, I'd recommend the HAF I have but mine was £100 with delivery which is rather a lot :p

Don't like the HAF strictly because it has the words HAF on the side.
Otherwise I was considering it, haha.

As for price? Nothing over 130$ I was hoping, unless I really had to, and it was a really nice case.

I love the HAF i have, and I bet with a little goo-gone and some elbow grease the decal on the side would disappear...

I love the HAF i have, and I bet with a little goo-gone and some elbow grease the decal on the side would disappear...

Actually I managed to just scrape a bit off with my fingernail. Though I doubt that would work no all of it.

Sounds like the HAF is the exact kinda of case your looking for, if only they had a different paintjob, i dont like it for the same reasons. What about lian li cases? if you not into the HAF, are you into plainer type cases like lian li has to offer?
this case looks pretty good
Newegg.com - LIAN LI Lancool PC-K10B Black Aluminum/ 0.8mm SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
looks like it would be nice for cable management but there are many other cases they have on newegg aswell, look for some you might like.

theres also the thermaltake spedo Newegg.com - Thermaltake Spedo VI90001N2Z Black 0.8 mm SECC Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases which actually seems to have some nice features if you watch the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom