Buying Tomorrow, Final Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magezzz

Baseband Member
Buying these parts tomorrow, well, since its 12:30...it's technically today. Anyways, after a few minor changes, this is my final setup. Feel free to offer changes, opinions, thoughts, criticism, etc.
--------
The Rig (Being built in Canada/CAD prices):
-Samsung DVDR
-CoolerMaster Centurion 5
-Samsung 22" 226BW
-Seagate 7200RPM 320GB
-Corsair HSX 620W
-OCZ 2x1GB Platinum XTC Revision 2
-XFX 8800GTS 320MB GRAW BUNDLE HDCP
-Intel E6750 2.66Ghz
-Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R

Final cost after taxes: $1680.24
--------
Thanks a lot to all of you for the help with my questions over the past month. I will be posting pic's of the parts, during the build, final build, and some in game pics when the pc is complete.

Just hope I don't get a DOA to crush my dreams for a short while, but it's all being locally picked up, so should be fast to get a new product.

Locally picking up the hardware is great! Hope you get your build up and running soon! Remember to stop by my Wire Management thread along with your Wire Management Pictures! :happy:

I s*ck at wire management :) Luckily I have an infinite supply of wire straps and stuff lol.

I have a VERY similar system, i hope to see your overclocking progress. I've been told that the psu is overkill, but you get some extra sata power and molex, and future expandibility, everything seems A+.

I think the word "suck" is not profanity. If if it is, staring a single letter doesn't make it less worse.

Well...the star is there to let imagination take over...for all you know it could mean SOCK. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom