Buying New Pc, Which Computer Is Better???

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Go with that if you can't build yourself, why?

- He should give you a better deal than most companies
- You know what your getting and the parts are decent and cost effective
- He's trusted

Okay, im probably gonna be thought less of for posting my PC Building company, but if you feel you really cant put it together yourself, check out my link in my signature.

Maybe something like the DeltaGT (under MidRange) and ill upgrade the hard drive to the 640GB for you and give you a better cpu. But yeah, only if you feel you cant do it yourself because like anyone else i have to make a profit no matter how small it may be.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz or Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz
CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800
DIAMOND Radeon HD 4850
Western Digital Caviar SE16 640GB
SAMSUNG 20X DVD±R DVD Burner

That Build will beat anything Dell or Gateway can make for about that price. While his charging a fairly decent amount for a great build. It will last you quite a while if you decide to go with the Q6600. Your games will run beautifully and it will be able to handle multi tasking no problem (thats with the CPU at stock).

By the way when I say multitasking I mean like 60 programs or more in task manager. Yet it will still be able to handle them and have little to no hic ups.

Hmm zedman3d I'm thinking on the AlphaGTS... How long approximately is the shipping to New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom