Buying a New Gaming Computer 1650$ Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine costed me around 1650, and to be honest, its not that bad a computer
i managed to sneak in a saitek keyboard and optical mouse in there too

well more like 1750 if u add in that 500gb seagate

One of these? lol....you just linked all the monitors on the site....but the first one is the Samsung 226BW. It's one of the best, if not, the best 22" widescreen monitor out there. For one, it's a Samsung. Top notch quality right there, and it's got excellent specs. If that's a little too much, the 931BW is a good choice for a cheaper widescreen, at 19".

One of these? lol....you just linked all the monitors on the site....but the first one is the Samsung 226BW. It's one of the best, if not, the best 22" widescreen monitor out there. For one, it's a Samsung. Top notch quality right there, and it's got excellent specs. If that's a little too much, the 931BW is a good choice for a cheaper widescreen, at 19".

I decided to go with the wide screen monitors. The link was all the wide screen monitors on that website.

I'll tell you, I'm drooling when I see the 226BW, but..no can do.

I'll go with the 931Bw It sound great and more budget like.

I checked to see if there is the memory you suggest the balistix, and it's not.

זכרונות  1024 800 ×‘×–×￾פ
This is a link for the 1024MB 800MHZ memory cards that I found in this website which includes alot of Israel hardware for computers. As I understand it, the memory should be built from 2 sticks of 1024MB and should have 800MHz, so this is what I can buy.

Processor - e6550

VGA - Geforce8800GTS 320 mb

RAM - 2X1024MB 800MHz

Motherboard - P35-DS3R

Monitor - Samsung 931BW

Do I need a cooling system?

I never owned a wide screen monitor, never even seen one for the computer. Is it really good? or can it make my desktop look weird, or while watching videos or playing a game? I'm afraid it will make all the things on the computer fat in a sort of way

Lets put it this way, using a widescreen monitor is like when you go watch movies to the movie theater.

BTW: Some games that you play in widescreen monitor give you advantage in terms of more visibility like WoW for example.

Lets put it this way, using a widescreen monitor is like when you go watch movies to the movie theater.

BTW: Some games that you play in widescreen monitor give you advantage in terms of more visibility like WoW for example.

comes in handy, if some1 tries to ambush u, u can blast em' b4 they get u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom