Buying my dream rig, suggestions appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
5k huh
You dont need 1kw psu right now, i dont even think if you have the most power hog device you can possible can get in the same pc wont even use up that much.

I dont know of a real nice psu for that machine but im sure you dont need to spend $480 on the psu alone.

If you just buy 2 of the monitors that anthrax showed ya you're gonna save a alot of money, and you could use that for another 7900gtx

Also instead of buying 2 of those raptors think about just buying and buying a seagate 500gb for you're second one.

Definetly get the evga version of the 7900gtx

get this ram instead http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145028
and why do you need 2nd monitor? i would ditch it for a nicer dvd or another gfx card,
for mouse get the logitech g5, keyboard get the g15 speakers get the creative gigaworks 7.1 or if you like 5.1 get Logitech or Klipsch and sound card get the x-fi elite(nice if you have a guitar or like to play music artist once in a while) or just get fatal1ty version
i would also get a nice headset with that, get the Sennheiser 155, lets you use USB when away from sound card and 3.5mm with x-fi for surround

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom