buying a mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to a store where you can try out a couple of them and see which one works for you best in terms of shape size and weight. In terms of customization all "gaming mice" can be configured to about the same as another and its all about preference, so just go test a couple out or else we'll be here arguing about how much better the copperhead is over the g7 :D

Honestly, I would try a G9 also, because I thought I wouldn't like it, but I gave it a try and fell in love with it. Perfect shape for my hand and very easy to control. Do not have any complains with it...

I had a Copperhead for a while and loved it but before that I had an MX518 which, till this day, I believe is the best overall mouse out there.

i have the razer habu and i love it. i have huge hands though. 2000dpi is good when you have a large screen. I had 1200dpi and it felt terribly slow on my 22widescreen. Im sure happy i have 2000dpi on my new 42widescreen monitor now

all this talk makes me wanna move away from my MS optical mouse...time to sell that tarantula!

I love my mx518, don't care to try anything else... since there is nothing I could possibly improve upon this one. The contours are just right, its like you are gripping a ball of soft clay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom