Buying on Ebay - Pros and Cons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay is good....

i bought my Dell Monitor 19'' LCD from there for 140$ when it retailed for 180+ when i bought it...

also note that in the last few minutes of the auction... the auctioneer will make another account and jack up the price so he gets what he wanted or more...

lol...i know a bunch of my friends who do that.
I like sniping auctions...win em for cheap at the last second.

i told my parents to do that for my Trumpet... heh i got 200$ more than what i bought it for..

why cant you just have your parents sign up for an ebay account and have you use it?

Thats what i did when i opened one like 5 years ago. I use to have a mini business selling trading cards. I made good money, considering i was only 15 years old.

I just bought vista ultimate retail for 200 on ebay, i made a BIG mistake when buying though, I was losing auctions left and right, so i started bidding freely i won the auction to a seller with a feedback score of 8. I got scared out of my mind, luckily I got what I wanted. And krazyq thats a sweet sig props to b1gapl.

just know what you are looking for and know the specs...
i just read a sellers comment about the 7900gt he was selling...
he assured potential buyers that "this card support dx-10, so you have no need to worry..." lol. i sent him an email telling him that he shouldn't be b.s.ing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom