Buying from craigslist , help :)

Yup. My biggest issue is people seriously just want too much money and will not budge even if the item has been listed for months. Nobody wants trades either. It's retarded.
But when it comes to buying things from you they want to cut you in half.

I am more or less helping her buy one. I offered to pay half :p She looks at ones that are like 500 and I am like damn it, no. Let me find you one :D

Yup. My biggest issue is people seriously just want too much money and will not budge even if the item has been listed for months. Nobody wants trades either. It's retarded.
But when it comes to buying things from you they want to cut you in half.

I'll trade you or buy something from you ha :p Fair priced

well damn. The i5 would be amazing, 16 ram is great but I wouldn't ever use that much. i don't tend to multitask to that level. I might as well just ask how much for the i5/p55 board so maybe I have something to save towards :)

Honestly you would be better off buying a 965 new off Newegg and an AM3+ board so you can upgrade to a Vishera FX later. Reason being, socket 1156 is dead and even though the i5 750 is a great and fully capable chip for todays tasks I want too much for it as it is my backup rig in case anything happens to this one.

Alright, I understand and will keep that in mind. I found another guy selling a moniton for 40 i am trying to get model number

Back
Top Bottom