Buying Computer, Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO.
yeah dude you did a good job for 700 bones that aint bad at all. you can overclock cyberpower's pcs right?
if you can find one cheap...slap another 7900gs in there booya SLI overclock the crap out of them and you have a stock 8800gts w/o dx10 of course lol.
or he could use that extra $130 to contribute to his next upgrade...

then versus now. another 7900gs would be considered an upgrade, to me. 130 bucks, i realize that may be a lot of money to a kid in high school. i spend that much in a bar. im not looking down on high school kids, lol. but why not spend the money now to upgrade, versus then. when the time comes when he REALLY has to upgrade his components, he can sell his rig for more...billing it as "the ultimate gamer" lol.

lol Games For Windows has an add for the "Gamer Mage" the ultimate gaming bargain with SLI 8400gs with 3600+
i laugh

Well I don't have any extra cash right now but that would be a sick move!:p nagasama you sound like a great person to go to the bar with lol.

What do you guys think of the On-Board HD 7.1 Audio? I listen to lots of music... ya think I'll notice much? I do have a new pare of thx verified (I think thats the right 3 letters lol) speakers that were $200. I hope they still sound awsome. Thanks for your input guys.

"gamer mage"...lmao. omfg they should call it the "gay-mer mage" heh. but i have a 3600 heh heh...they are nothing to scoff at certainly as they cost 55 bucks and relatively easily overclock over 1ghz past their stock speed (1.9ghz). and at 2.5ish mine can pretty much do anything. at 3, it cooks. not literally lol. i heart my 3600.
sli 8400gs...thats like sli 7300gs....which may total out to about half the performance of a single 7900gs. wo0t. AWESOME lol.

I wanna learn how to overclock as well, but I'm afraid I'd burn my stuff right up without knowing it until too late :\

Hey my crap old cpu just lost it's fan on the graphics card and gets hot as **** really fast. Anyone think I can use the computer for the length of a movie or something without losing my HD's ect? HEH I'm getting board with no computer while waiting for this new one.

If you want to overclock, get a Motherboard that supports overclocking and makes it easy for you. Like mine, i dont have to open the stupid case and take the battery out if anything goes wrong, all i do is unplug my system and thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom