Buying complete PC, with monitor, keyboard mouse for $1000 or less

King$nake

In Runtime
For my brother:

Can you guys recommend the best possible gaming setup with everything included (22" monitor) for around $1k?

I was looking at this one:

Newegg.com - CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1338 Desktop PC Intel Core i5 3570k(3.40GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB PCI-e Graphics Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

And figured that with the 22" monitor, it will be right around $1k.

Do you guys suggest a better route?

Keep in mind that his wife will be using it for her whatever stuff. She really likes the all-in-one PC but I dont know much about it

Last edited:
No offence cyberpowerpc from newegg are bad because they are cheap but they psu and ram are no name brands that die out easily and they use micro motherboards. Im saying this from a former owner of a cyberpowerpc. It would be better to build one for him :p

No offence cyberpowerpc from newegg are bad because they are cheap but they psu and ram are no name brands that die out easily and they use micro motherboards. Im saying this from a former owner of a cyberpowerpc. It would be better to build one for him :p

Thanks for the heads up.

I could build one for him, but I think right now they are at the point where they just want to plug and play (buy a fully assembled PC).

Any suggestions on which pre-built PC to buy?

Is this for any kind of gaming? Because you can get a decent gamer with all parts included that is better than that for 1k. Why not just order the parts and built it for them then give it to them?

Back
Top Bottom