The End Claims he has the following.

X6800
4GB Dominator Ram
XFI Elite PRO
Quad SLI
Physics Card
Some motherboard that I cant remember

So yeah. Im dieing to see it. :D ;)

I have decided to make all console's Free to play. But there will be a turn system so other people get a chance to play aswell :)

I'm not sure, I'm thinking Logitech. They have really good ones, There will also be heavy security around the place so no one steals etc. Like security camera's, staff watching the area, chips on most of the stuff so there will be a huge alarm when they walk out :)

This is EXCITING! I cant wait :)

Meh I have no idea what they are though lol. So I just said Logitech. :) I'll google them later when I finish my photoshop assignments (Quantm College ftw)

TheEnd187 said:
Yeah i was waiting for that question but i wasn't going to answer it anyways.

For the consoles.... I'd try to hustle 'em but since they are selling them for about 20 million on ebay, I don't know. Sony is shipping 100,000 PS3's every week now so you may find one for the retail price. Oh and i got new batterires for my keyboard:):):):):) try and get yourselfthe best deal and some freebies.

Holy ****! He knows how to type!

He didn't answer the right question, but I actually understood what he wrote!

haha yeah.

I understood it all too, Although I dont know what he is talking about.

Keep up the good work End187 :p

You're wanting to buy consoles for your LANcafe and he was saying that you may have trouble getting one since Sony is shipping so few. And if you do, they may be overly expensive.

I think.

In any case, Xbox 360s are still plenty good consoles. You could even include some Wiis. Just watch out for those Errant Wiimotes that destroy TVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom