Buying 20+ Ultimate Gaming Computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
I feel overwhelmed at XtremeSytems.

Like I know they are freindly people but it's like EVERYONE has a 4GHz conroe with like LN2.

Kinda why I want to join [H]ard forums.

Mature people, Know what they are talking about, and not the feeling of being overwhelmed.

:D

Well maybe that is why they named it extremesystems lol :D

Oh my freaking god.

Paragraphs.
Periods.
Capitols.
Punctuation marks.
Spelling
Structure

All of that thrown out the window.

Please make an effort to type like a human being. It will make us all much much happier people.

I was really bored just now so I made a 30 second design of how I want it to be. (Not 30 seconds, Probably like 1 minute :p). Dont worry It wont look that crap when I actually know exactly how it will look like :) Im putting all the Next Gen console's in there. With wireless controllers, And wireless headphones, Just a problem, Payment method for the consoles- How will that work out? I was thinking maybe the power for the console shuts down or something after the time is up, I dont know. Any ideas? How do other people put consoles and what payment method do they use?

Here are links to the things I just made while typing this thing :)

NUMBER ONE

NUMBER TWO

Also. I found a really cheap wholesaler in my country, Just all the way south. He can sell me those computers shown in picture 2 for $1200 AUD each.

Well, They would be able to play any game that comes to them and I wouldn't have to upgrade too much. I get that whole comp including LCD screen for $1200 and I think that is very cheap, don't you?

Yep 1200 AUD. Its in the post with the pictures lol. Cant wait for this :) Going to be so fun. All the next gen consoles and stuff, What payment method should I use for the next gen consoles?? :S

use paypal if you dont get anythin then you dont pay anything (you will problaly still have to thought) And youre problaly gonna need some security cuz if i went to an unexperienced internet cafe i'd walk out with all the remotes :););):) so watch out for that

I will have staff watching the players. Security camera's. And why would I use paypal?? For buying the computers Im going to fly down to the wholesaler and chat to him in person. I will figure out a payment method for the consoles, or maybe they should just be free

Lord AnthraX said:
I feel overwhelmed at XtremeSytems.

Like I know they are freindly people but it's like EVERYONE has a 4GHz conroe with like LN2.

Kinda why I want to join [H]ard forums.

Mature people, Know what they are talking about, and not the feeling of being overwhelmed.

:D

Exactly how I felt and why I joined [H]ardForums. I'm still cautious in getting involved with a topic on [H] for fear of getting my a$$ handed back to me (as happened last week) but hey, that's how you learn. :)

Lol @ Grammar correcting.

Dedb33t - Those specs are ridiculous. :p

3.8Ghz Core 2 Duo? Good luck. :) They don't make 'em that fast, nor do most overclock that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom