Buyin New Computer - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
I feel funny...
Send a message via AIM to thirdshiftdj
Default Re: Buyin New Computer

non magnetic screwdriver of course. Read the tutorials here. Its pretty easy. First time is intimidating but after that its cake

Old 02-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Monster Techie
Send a message via AIM to zerodayATK

Yes, Its not hard and its actually a easyier than you will make it. I remeber the first time I was installing an Intel heatsink for the skt 775 i was concentrating so hard that I drooled on the mobo! Yes! Real drool! So, I just got an anti static cloth aka a paper towel , and wiped it up the best I could, and waited a good 3 hrs to make sure that it was completely dry. PC is still running today and that was a year and a half ago! << one of the scariest experiences of my life, as it was not my build!

Old 02-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Its so easy.. putting together the computer. The hard part is figuring out which parts to buy.

But if you go too fast while putting it together and forget to plug up a power connection or something like that, building a computer can be frustrating. Just make sure to check again then double check and take you time.

And for the love of god don't ever think about buying your computer pre-built, its so much more fun building your own computer and you learn alot.

And you save LOADS of money!!!

Closed Thread