Buyin New Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
non magnetic screwdriver of course. Read the tutorials here. Its pretty easy. First time is intimidating but after that its cake

Yes, Its not hard and its actually a easyier than you will make it. I remeber the first time I was installing an Intel heatsink for the skt 775 i was concentrating so hard that I drooled on the mobo! Yes! Real drool! So, I just got an anti static cloth aka a paper towel , and wiped it up the best I could, and waited a good 3 hrs to make sure that it was completely dry. PC is still running today and that was a year and a half ago! << one of the scariest experiences of my life, as it was not my build!

Its so easy.. putting together the computer. The hard part is figuring out which parts to buy.

But if you go too fast while putting it together and forget to plug up a power connection or something like that, building a computer can be frustrating. Just make sure to check again then double check and take you time. ;)

And for the love of god don't ever think about buying your computer pre-built, its so much more fun building your own computer and you learn alot.

And you save LOADS of money!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom