Originally Posted by Rich_Franklin
I am waiting for 9 series so prices on the 8 series can drop. Same thing with the penryn, waiting for that drop on the q6600.
it would be wise to wait, but then again if u cant then i would get a GTX or 2 GTs.
for me, im getting the HD 3870 x2 next month n most likely another when the R700 comes out.
i have the MSI K9A2 Platinum mobo already n im getting the other computer parts for Christmas except the Phenom 9900 n HD 3870 x2, those ill buy on my own later.