building a sff gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

TREMBER

Baseband Member
hello, i have my brithday coming up and i wanted to build a sff gaming pc.i have a price range from 600-800tops (i would like to avoid 800).
i need a sff so i can bring it around places but dont want a laptop becasue of performance.ty

also i would like to use the silverstone or q pack case

do you prefer ati or nvida? what games are you going to play? do you know how to build a computer?

i have never built a computer but i know alot about how to.ive kinda reparied some. i dont have a preference on ati or nvidia. i will be playing mostly fps.

i also have a techie brother that can help me

if you want to save money and ge tthe most out of your comp you will learn how to build because companys like dell and HP give you crappy equipment but make you think that its good.. plus for $700 you can get a pretty nice custom made gaming computer..

do you know anything like motherboards, sata hard drives, power suppy.. stuff like that?

Surprisingly I know a lot about gaming computers and computers in general but I have never heard the acronym sff. Can someone tell me what it means please?

IF you can justify the differenct between the parts inside of a computer, you'll have absolutely no trouble bulding your own computer.

Everyone here has had a first time building their, comp. It's not hard at all. IF you still have doubts PZEROFGH, made a building guide with pics and everything.

Cheap Case
AMD Athlon 3200+
MSI K8N Neo-4
1x1GB RAm(so you can buy another one later)
6800GS
PSU
Cheap Optical Drive
80GB Western Digital SATA HDD

There ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom