building new system

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^your system above beats my system VV

i only get around 2000 for 05 and 7000 for 03

right now i score over (3800!) in 3dmark05 and (8350)! in 3dmark03 and ive never heard of scores that hi with my system using pc2800 memory lol which is ddr350 as in its overclocked pretty good. this memory is rated at 333mhz timmings (2.5.3.3.7) and i have it a 350mhz at timmings (2.5.2.2.3 lol, ihave not updated my sig lol

but thanks guys should have the system up and running soon, some guy is actually offering me 550$ for my rig in my sig lol wow im ripping him off. but its actually a good deal can u imagine alien ware selling a computer like this no wait i mean walmart lol lmao

just got my new 9800pro back from newegg. RMAed it cause i broke it while installing the zalman heatsink. now i just got the new one and put the zalman back on, CAREFULLY. and now its up and running. now i got 412/360 overclocks, and a R360 core, so i need to find out how i can flash it. now im gonig to try to do 3dmark im going to RULE I SAY RULE

That's a good overclock PZ :) I wish I knew something about overclocking, then I miht actually try it but I'm too scared of breaking something, and at the moment, I can't afford the time to send it off for a replacement as I'm going to Uni in a week and a half.

I wish nVidia would just give me ten 7800GTX (like they gave Shamin) to mess around with :D Haha, that would be such a bad idea for someone who hasn't overclocked before.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom