Building a New Gaming PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadgadge

Baseband Member
Here's my list so far:

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...stNumber=6700088&WishListTitle=Computer+Build

I haven't chosen a PSU yet, what would be a good choice for this build as it stands right now? Also not sure about the case, if it's worth spending $130, or if I should just get a cheaper Cooler Master case.

The Motherboard is also not set in stone, it was what was recommended around these boards about a month or two ago, and I haven't researched to see what is the best choice now.

I'm trying to keep it around $1100 - $1200. I plan to buy within the next couple months. Any reason I should wait?

A Corsair 520HX or XClio GREATPOWER 550w, will do that system good. For the motherboard, a lot over here will say the Gigabyte P35-DS3R.

The sunbeam transformer case isn't bad for the money. And the centurions are built well from what I hear.

I think I may go with the Antec 900 case since it has a $40 mail in rebate if I buy soon. I was reading that the Gigabyte P35-DS3R is a good choice, also some people liked the Asus P5k Deluxe I think it was, which costs more but is more feature filled. Thoughts?

I think I may go with the Antec 900 case since it has a $40 mail in rebate if I buy soon. I was reading that the Gigabyte P35-DS3R is a good choice, also some people liked the Asus P5k Deluxe I think it was, which costs more but is more feature filled. Thoughts?

thats a 270$ board (or something like that) but its a heavy overclocker....

Go for the P35-DS3R instead. It suites your budget. The P5K Deluxe is around the $220 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom