Building A New Computer (NEED INPUT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, tell us how it turns out for you.

Well had issue with no video on monitor and no post beeps... but figured out ram was in wrong slots... got that issue fixed haha.

Now some of my sata devices aren't being detected and I need a operating system put on it. My buddy is gonna get to that stuff next week.

Every now and then when I turn on the tower, the cpu fan runs very fast and loud and the red error light on the motherboard comes on and stays on and I don't get a post. Most of the time the tower runs fine though. Also the bios only recognizes 1 of my 3 sata devices.

Re: New Custom Computer Issues

You keep making new threads for the same computer. So now I'm looking at a new thread but we have no information about your system to help you with. So in order to help you I'm going to have to find your old thread to see what's going on and then go back to your new thread. This gets confusing, I've already had to merge some of your threads for the same reason and now I'm going to have to do it again. I won't warn you again.

For GhOsT1321 here's my status update :)

Adding CPU Fan - Cooler Master V8 CPU Fan - Socket 1366/775/AM2/AM2+,1156, AM3 120mm Fan, Modular Aluminum Fins at TigerDirect.com
Sold mom my monitor and she bought me new one (same price mine was new)... then again I also gave her a like 270 GB HD 500 watt power supply dvd lightscribe driver/burner and my monitor. :p... new monitor is practically same except that it's hdmi not dvi... probably has better picture :D
Monitor - Samsung BX2231 21.5 LED Monitor - 1080p, 1920x1080, 16:9, 1000:1 Native, 2ms, VGA,HDMI at TigerDirect.com
Hard drive only rated 5.9 on windows experience index and overheats with starcraft 2 (only when starcraft 2 is running)... just gets hot doesn't burn up or anything. Might get newer better one. Other than that... no issues yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom