Building new computer - Need GPU and PSU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was thinking of downgrading those since I just sold my 360. Gah. What part do I upgrade would you think 'cept for the cooler which I'm bout to do. Also, is my Mobo too low-end?

And does the Xigmatek come thermal compound on it? Also, check out the same wishlist, I updated it again.

Buy some MX-2 or AC5 thermal compound separate

I would upgrade your case

You could possibly spend more on the mobo if you wanted to

I would get the xigamatek (cheap version of a true) or TRUE for a cpu cooler, and a 120mm fan for it

Okay I revised my wish list once again. Check it out again:
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...WishListNumber=8132146&WishListTitle=Number+4

I decided to keep the speakers as I need a coax input to run a cable from my mobo to get sound. Also I need an optical input to run from my Xbox 306, hence the VGA calbe is also in there. I am keeping the Xigmatek, it comes with a fan and thermal compound right? Now do I have everything I need except for a DVD-RW and OS which I already have?

I wouldn't ever use stock thermal paste or stock thermal pads unless they are a known thermal paste brand like Arctic Cooling

Heh, I was just messing around. ;) Is there much of a difference between the two thermal pastes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom