Building a new computer for high-end gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok... any other specifications you want

also if you want to stick with XP, don't buy a new CD with a new key, just use your old key, torrent the CD of the version you want (the way you obtain the key determines the legality.. so this is legal)

also if you want to stick with XP, don't buy a new CD with a new key, just use your old key, torrent the CD of the version you want (the way you obtain the key determines the legality.. so this is legal)

I think that's it for now. I probably will have more questions as I progress, but for now nope :) .

Thanks for the help everyone.

speaking of...
jesus christ have any of yall ever had to go thru the torture of talking to the windows people about a new key?
its like an interrogation or something....
"well, what did you do? why did you do that? how many times has that happened? why did it happen so many times? what do you mean you are updating your hardware (lol)? why would you need to do that?"

ya.. i saw that after i hit submit, and edited it... and i guess u quoted me b4 I made those additions...

I guess he could a good Keyboard and Mouse, but I'm not expert in that area, so somebody else can recommend those (personally to me Gaming Keyboards are just hype)

Personally I recommend Logitech products. I have the G11 gaming keyboard, and I love it because it has 18 macro keys, with 3 settings each. I dont use them all, but I use a fair amount, and they are my favorite part about the keyboard. As for a mouse, the Logitech gaming mouses are nice, G5 or G7. I can pledge my life to Logitech, never given me a problem.

^^

hey i was wondering.. what exactly would you use those macro keys for? Any games or anything? They confuse me...( a macro is when u pre-record some typing or clicking right? So say i might do enter,enter,shift, then a amcro would do those three key strokes?)

^^

hey i was wondering.. what exactly would you use those macro keys for? Any games or anything? They confuse me...( a macro is when u pre-record some typing or clicking right? So say i might do enter,enter,shift, then a amcro would do those three key strokes?)

yeah, they can do that. I use them for shortcuts to programs. I have one for mycomp, one for firefox, one for outlook, itunes, rapget, parts of my hdd, just stuff that I use all the time. And I never use them for games, they are designed to be used in MMO's but I never play those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom