building new comp avice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lg775 socket is the same as any other 775. yes it will fit. there might be a very slight difference in manufacturers of the same product. for example, if you look at the specifications of the same graphics card made by XFX, EVGA, PNY, and a few others, while most of them are the same, some of them might be clocked slightly faster than the others, otherwise their the same.

i wanted to do SLI really badly when i built my system but now i pretty much see that i dont really need it. my 7950GT-KO tears thru anything i can throw at it. (im sure an 8800gtx will do that x3) although im gona sli it because everything in my system supports it and im just ballin like that.

yeah i no wat ur sayin its just really for the sake of having SLI that i want it even tho i no i dont really need it. well the bfg and the palit specs are all the same i checked before so ill just stay with palit because cheaper.

so any other things i should change or is the rest all good?
Is the ram im gettin good or should i pay like 300 extra and get they 1066mhz? and does the bfg 680i support 1000mhz coz it says on site up to drr2 800?
thanks

anyway thanks for your help everyone if there any thing else that u could suggest go ahead because i want to get the best out of my computer much thanks

Memory
• Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMMs up to 8GB
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 400/533/667/800 memory

says there only ddr2 800 does that mean no 1000mhz for that MB ?

here i modded ur first build

gigabyte ds3 mobo
Corsair xms2 modules (decide something else this usually sucks)
seagate 320gb sata HD
Fortron 400 W
core 2 duo e6600 2.4ghz or a core 2 duo e6400 2.13 ghz
eVga 8800GTX
x-fi xtreme music sound card
gigabyte 3d water cooling
gigabyte aurora case black
Hp l204w monitor 20" (don't no much bout LCDs so u guys figure this out)
pioneer dvr-111dbk drive
Windows Vista Home Premium/ Business/ Ultimate(OEM EDition these are half priced) ur choice, or u can wait

hey do you no if coolermaster is any good coz their psu 550W only $80 aus which is good compared to the ocz 750 was $250

coolermaster are usually pretty good PSU's. Theres a 520 Termaltake thats good for 80 bucks and a 580 Hiper for 90 bucks, both are good fore the money and will support this system fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom