building a new comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

corye

Baseband Member
Ok this is my first attempt at building a computer....I was going to just upgrade my old tower but i then decided to just buy a whole new system. I only have $600 to spend and this is what i came up with (I know its not going to be the best of systems but better than what i had) I already have a Hard drive and Disk drives.

Sunbeam Transformer IC-TR-US-BK Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case 450W Power Supply - Retail $89.99

BIOSTAR TForce TF570SLI Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail $87.99

XFX PVT84JUDD3 GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Retail $139.99

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Windsor 3.0GHz Socket AM2 Processor Model ADX6000CZBOX - Retail $169.99

A-DATA 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model ADQVE1A16K - Retail $79.99

with shipping from newegg it comes out to be $594.xx so I dont have much room to work with...so if someone could tell me if this will all work together, or has another suggestion for a better comp for under 600 I would greatly appreciate it. (I might be able to spend like 20-30 more if i have to)

the only problem with that intel build is that the Mobo doesnt have sli which i plan to use eventually when i get another vid card...

the only problem with that intel build is that the Mobo doesnt have sli which i plan to use eventually when i get another vid card...

SLI is unnecessary and useless... but if u crave it so freaking badly get a msi p6n sli-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom