Building new 3D system

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackula

Beta member
Hi Frinds,
Building new System For 3D Gaming, Movie Experience and for long lasting Future purpose atleast 4-5yrs
So far calculated Requirements according to my Budget that are-
AMD PHENOM II X4 965
4GB DOMINATOR CORSAIR KIT
NZXT PHANTOM CABINET or AERO Cool Predictor
CORSAIR H50
2X1TB WD GREEN
Blu Ray LG DVD RW

NOW I am stuck with Graphic card solution
As I support and fan of ATI its hard to go for Nvidia only for 3D, but while searching I found this-http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/amd-hd3d/Pages/supported-hardware.aspx
but not sure How many tried this and 3D solution really works for them

As if that case does it really saves money and give performance compared Nvidia? obviously Graphic card choice will matter bt lets consider graphic card from both companies of nearly equivalent capabilities then which one?? But is it worth to Go for this ATi solution, is it tested,proven,favourable by techies or Nvidia still serves best when comes to 3D in Desktops?
If opt for ATI which one to go with and if no choice then Help me chosing bet. Msi N460gtx cyclone and Zotac 470gtx

Choice for motherboard depends upon graphic card so either crosfire or sli

Then comes PSU, system will run 24 x 7 at least thrice a week so corsair HX series should be good or seasonic s12D is good choice?

About Monitor Dell Alienware 3D is in my sight,ny recommendation?

Kindly Give Helpful advice,suggestions

Thnx in advance,

For one, your listed parts can be revised in your favor. So if you wanted to give us your budget price we might be able to help squeeze more power out of this.

When you bring graphics into the mix it really depends what you want to spend. For around $160 the Nvidia GTX 460 768mb is the best bang per buck around $200 (IIRC) the 6870 is boss and so forth.

Don't get the WD Green series. The Green series is meant for storage since it's a low power, and consequently low performance, series. Get a WD Black.
I agree with Abstract, give us your budget and we may squeeze a more powerful build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom