Building my first rig/Decent gaming

jwoodgm

Beta member
I'm looking to build my first rig. I'd like for it to be decent in gaming and trying to spend less than $1,000. I will not need a monitor, keyboard, or mouse. Help is much appreciated...

Last edited:
Well, for gaming needs only, you would want a decent GPU, and i would suggest a 6 series GTX card from nvidia, and a decent processor like the intel core i5 2500k ( alot of people love this processor because it does a good job at games and its cheaper than other intel processors), i would throw in atleast 8GB of RAM (1600MHz would do just fine), asus motherboards do pretty good on this chip, and a 750 watt psu would do just fine... also look at a few websites like newegg to price this stuff.

- Jackel1337

Thank you both! PP, I had gone with the first setup and just added the HDD. Total came out to $1071 but at least I'm getting my moneys worth by building then going to Best Buy. Can't wait to get all the parts and put it together! Should be interesting as to how long it'd take me to do so. I really appreciate the help because I would have no idea where to start without any...:)

Thank you both! PP, I had gone with the first setup and just added the HDD. Total came out to $1071 but at least I'm getting my moneys worth by building then going to Best Buy. Can't wait to get all the parts and put it together! Should be interesting as to how long it'd take me to do so. I really appreciate the help because I would have no idea where to start without any...:)
Not picking on grammar or anything but this confused the hell out of me at first. I was like, why is he doing this then going to Best Buy.
:OhGodWhy:

Back
Top Bottom