Building gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't be that heavy. The only ones that would way more, would probably be the case, power supply, and hard drive.

edit: Off topic but....hey, midn1gh7...You might want to make your sig smaller. I think it's too big. The rule is 8 lines of text bigger than size 1, with a graphic. You have 10.

ive basically got a good gaming PC

you can check my sig...ive got about 1900 total in it including the 8800 Ultra (whenever i get it)

ok, but aria.co.uk does not have some of that stuff.

btw should i get 8800gts or 8800gtx, or what card is best if i wil be plnning to use games like bf2, cs:s, company of heroes and when it comes out crysis and cod4, both on maximum settings?

I don't personally think you will be able to max out those games without a GTX. Even then, it might be a little short depending on what res you are going to be playing at. Time will tell though, the games aren't out yet and nobody knows how either of them will run.

and btw since i dont think i want to use vista(i want to use xp because i dont like vista), shouldnt 4gb be ok?

I don't personally think you will be able to max out those games without a GTX. Even then, it might be a little short depending on what res you are going to be playing at. Time will tell though, the games aren't out yet and nobody knows how either of them will run.

so what should i change so i can get maximum performance

You don't need 4GB of RAM to get maximum performance. 2GB is more than enough as we've said, time and time again.

You don't need 4GB of RAM to get maximum performance. 2GB is more than enough
ok so i can use those games on max settings with 4gb thx for clarifying.
as we've said, time and time again.
u didnt say it here, u only said it caused issues.

so what should i get in order to get this kind of performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom