Re: Building a Gaming Computer - Please Help
Newegg would be your best bet...I'm assuming the prices are in USD, correct?
I have a few critiques.
- Don't get the 940. It's a waste of money. Just get a 920.
- Don't know the monitor brand, wouldn't trust it.
- Zotac doesn't make the best video card manufacturer. I would stick to EVGA, XFX, ASUS, etc. XFX is my favorite by far.
- The P6T will support 1600 RAM, no problem.
- DVD burner seems a bit too expensive, normally they are around 25 bucks on newegg.
- You don't really need a sound card, onboard sound is more than adequate nowadays unless you are doing some recording or music editing.
R.I.P. Ronald C. "Bucky" Buck
3/13/1949 - 11/30/2010
Poizen22 - in all honesty id prefetr my pics get passed around then send perform some homo erotic sexual deed.
thirdshiftdj - what on earth are you trying to say???
I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM or IM.
If I helped you out, or what I just said rocked you like a hurricane, hit the little thingie over there.