As the topic title states, I'd like to build a gaming PC, but I'm not exactly a computer genius. So here's me asking for help. Here are somethings you should know:
- I am on a $1300 budget. Does not include tax/shipping
- I multi-task often. I like to play games, listen to music, and chat on AIM at the same time, so RAM should be placed accordingly.
- I prefer Nvidia to ATi due to the SLI support, though I don't plan on purchasing 2 video cards right off the bat.
- Ability to burn DVD/CDs is a must. I also want my new computer to have lightscribe capabilities.
- Don't need a fancy soundcard, and I already have a decent pair of speakers.
- I'd like to explore OC'ing a little, but I don't plan on pushing my PC too far.
- Upgrade-ability is big. I Don't need an excessive amount of RAM to begin with, but it'd be nice to have the option to get more. PCI-E is a must.
- I'm undecided with what brand of processor to go with, so go wild!
EDIT: Forgot to mention I play World of Warcraft alot. Don't know if this makes a difference!
Thanks for reading
Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated!
If you have any questions feel free to ask.