Building a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you cant even admit your mistake that shows what a coward you are i think you are the crazy lady .... or mabey just a lady cuz real men will admit if they are wrong.

it'll be on pay per view, so you can still view it..hahaha

i saw we all take it out in a game of cs source!!! or fear.. well not fear this 7300gt sucks balls

Lady or not, I'm not the one making a fool of myself saying that dated DX9 cards will be able to play DX10 games 2 years from now. LOL I'm gunna go with Lord AnthraX here and say that's like expecting a PCI FX5500 to max out Doom 3.

Nah, I don't think jcortes's computer can handle CS: Source, so we'd better go with a less demanding game of Wolf ET, we can play on my server, IP = 63.215.74.225

Oh, and bring a change of underwear. Or should I say ... panties? :D

Lord AnthraX said:
I stated a 7900 GT will not Run Crysis Maxed out. You further denined this statement. In your first post you said your system will Max out any game for 2 years.

try my system specs for ram and vidcard that will be good for about 2 years for any game on high settings. little expensive but its worth it i love my setup.

I said No way and you contiuned to argue with me that a 7900 GT will just "run it"

I agree it will run it, BUT NOT MAXED OUT. then you went into this whole E3 thing where

I ran it on max settings perfect no lag heres pic of hot babes ya i rule e3 woot i know wut im talking bout u dont.

but it sure means i know that a 7900GT can run crysis which he stated would not be possible at all. why dont you read the whole post before you jump to conclusions.

Hipocracy at its finest folks.

how is that hypocritical where in there did i change what i was saying? i still say that the 7900 GT will last for a good 2 years. and i never once said it would max out on all games i simply stated that it would play all the games within the next 2 years fairly well. that is what i ment by 2 years just like a 5700 can run counter-strike source just not maxed out but it is still playable.

The General said:
Lady or not, I'm not the one making a fool of myself saying that dated DX9 cards will be able to play DX10 games 2 years from now. LOL I'm gunna go with Lord AnthraX here and say that's like expecting a PCI FX5500 to max out Doom 3.

yes, i'll agree to this, games are need higher and higher all the time with technology advancing so **** fast.. come on now, they didnt make x1950xtx's for nothing now did they.... game's are getting super greedy and people want more.... if you don't agree, then you definition of maxed out is pretty low.. i have to have at least 2 or 4 AA to consider it maxed out, with maybe 8af

The General said:

Nah, I don't think jcortes's computer can handle CS: Source, so we'd better go with a less demanding game of Wolf ET, we can play on my server, IP = 63.215.74.225

Oh, and bring a change of underwear. Or should I say ... panties? :D

haha oh ya real mature now your making fun of my setup lol lets see what you have, in screenshot please i dont believe you, i play css all the time with settings maxed out and it never drops below 60 fps usually stays in the 100's

I could settle for some UT2k4, :D :D

I'm at work right now, when I get home if you really want that screenshot I'll send it, but I'll just tell you what I have. And I was just kidding about your setup... :classic:

I have:

X2 3800+ @ 2.6ghz
DFI LP SLI-DR
2048MB OCZ Platinum DDR-400
eVGA 7900GT KO Superclocked
2 x 74GB Raptors in RAID 0 as C:\Games\
and a 300gb IDE as C:\
and 2 x 250GB as /home
and a 40gb IDE as /

What do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.