Building First Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani1995

Beta member
Hey all ;)

Uhm, well, i want to build a new PC, but I'm not sure about the components, maybe there would be better hardware than this but same price etc...

So I start with my planning PC:

Processor
Intel Core i7 920, Boxed, Sockel 1366​
250€​
Mainboard
MSI X58 Pro​
175€​
RAM
3x OCZ DDR3-1333, 2 GByte​
90€​
Graphic Card
Sapphire Radeon HD 4870, 512 MByte​
140€​
DVD Burner
Samsung SH-S223F​
20€​
Case
Thermaltake Soprano​
70€​
Power Supply
Cooler Master RealPower M, 520 Watt​
70€​
Total:​
815€​

Well, my budget is around 800-900€, but a little bit more shouldn't be that problem.
It should can play games like Crysis or etc. lag-free and it should can play good games in the next 3-4 years. The OS is Win7 and yeah.

If i would get any suggestions, improvements or comments i would be very happy :)
And Thanks in advance :)

PS: Oh, and my english sucks ^_^

hi there,

you should go with DDR3-1600 ram instead and if you can find one, get either a corsair or pc power & cooling power supply.

I would also suggest a larger power supply like 6xxW if you could afford it. 520W seems kinda bare minimum.

looks like a pretty good build. The only thing that i was gonna say to change was the RAM and PSU, but the two guys above this post got you covered on that one :)

hi there,

you should go with DDR3-1600 ram instead and if you can find one, get either a corsair or pc power & cooling power supply.

Yep, I will do it :) Thanks ^^

I would also suggest a larger power supply like 6xxW if you could afford it. 520W seems kinda bare minimum.

I thought too, that 520W is low when i look at other threads. But I must look, if he can handle it.

Thank you Guys :) Maybe come also some Tech Pro's who have more tips for me hehe ;)

Where will you be buy from? If you tell us that some of the other guys could probably find the exact parts for you.

It looks good, definitely do the upgraded RAM and power supply like the ones before me said. Here are some choices for both of those. You probably won't be buying from newegg but these are good parts to look for.

Newegg.com - OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Voltage Desktop Memory Model OCZ3P1600LV6GK - Desktop Memory

Newegg.com - PC Power & Cooling S61EPS 610W Continuous @ 40°C EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7 - Power Supplies

Good luck with your build:).

Where will you be buy from? If you tell us that some of the other guys could probably find the exact parts for you.

It looks good, definitely do the upgraded RAM and power supply like the ones before me said. Here are some choices for both of those. You probably won't be buying from newegg but these are good parts to look for.

Newegg.com - OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Voltage Desktop Memory Model OCZ3P1600LV6GK - Desktop Memory

Newegg.com - PC Power & Cooling S61EPS 610W Continuous @ 40°C EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply compatible with core i7 - Power Supplies

Good luck with your build:).

Well, I will buy it in a shop in the city. Unfortuanly we will buy an complete PC with some changes in it. That would be the build now:

Processor
Intel Core i7 920, Boxed, Sockel 1366​
250€​
Mainboard
Asus P6T​
175€​
RAM
3x OCZ DDR3-1600, 2 GByte​
90€​
Graphic Card
Geforce 260 GTX, 896 MByte​
160€​
Power Supply
Alim with 600W​
70€​
Total:​
~850€​

Nut I'm not sure about it as it could be worse than the other with the change (Ram and Power Supply)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom