Building computers and selling them on eBay... a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4y_97

Solid State Member
I was thinking of building PCs and selling them on eBay for a small profit, like say the cost of the parts + $50 labor. What do you think of this? I wouldn't really be doing it for the money but more just as a hobby.

I think that sounds good but you may lose some money if noone likes what you built. A lot of people are already doing this on ebay and it must have worked well for them. Right now, I would suggest making a build that you really like for yourself then sell it on ebay. So if noone buys it, you can use it for yourself. :D

everytime i look on ebay none of thoose computers have any bids on them at all so idk if its a good idea or not

One problem is, I have never sold anything on eBay, so if I signed up at eBay I would have 0 feedback and a lot of people say they wont buy from someone with no feedback because they are afraid of getting ripped off. I can't say I blame them. I should probably sign up and try selling some stuff I have around the house to get some feedback before investing the money in a PC that I might not be able to sell..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom