Does this fit my needs? It was $750, but I jacked it up to $900
, but with SSD, I would've broke the budget (Free upgrades on the harddrive!).
- 14" HD LED-Backlit Display with Super Glossy Surface (1366 x 768)
- Intel GMA HD Integrated Graphics with Share Memory Architecture up to 1.7GB
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM Processor ( 6MB L3 Cache, 2.30GHz)
- Stock Standard Thermal Compound
- 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz - 2 X 4GB
- 500GB 7200rpm SATA Hybrid Hard Drive with 4GB SSD - Free Hard Drive Upgrade Back to School Special Promotion!
- 8X DVD±R/RW/4X +DL Super-Multi Drive & Software (Does that also mean burner? I don't really need a burner, but it's a bonus.)
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 - 802.11A/B/G/N Wireless LAN + Bluetooth Combo Module
- Smart Li-ION Battery Pack
- No accessories
$900 Sager NP2240 Notebook. Anything to change to lower the price? I can change the wireless to an Internal 802.11 B+G+N Wireless LAN + Bluetooth Combo Module to lower the price $25.