Build time

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdygeek

In Runtime
Alright so I got the ok and the budget. My budget is $1370 after shipping and taxes (if applicable). So far I think I have built a pretty **** good build but I need some help. Please note that I will be doing some heavy OCing; although, I will be needing some help with the advanced stuff later.

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.asp?ID=6592728

Right now I am a little over budget which I can cover but I am wondering if it is worth it, or if you can help me reduce the cost. Also what is the performance boost of the P6N Platinum over the regular P6N? Is it worth buying an extra HD and raiding them? What do you think of the monitor? And lastly is this the best case, as far as airflow is concerned, for the price?

Thank you so much in advance.

Your link doesn't work.

If you want an extra boost of performance, from your hard drives, it's worth it. The best bang for your buck would be RAID 0 on two Seagate 7200.10 320gb HDs. The risk is that, if one goes down, the other goes down as well.

The P6N SLI Platinum and FI, look pretty much the same. Just that I see the platinum has an extra eSATA port. I don't think theres a significant performance boost, from the Platinum. The FI would work just fine.

Hey pinoy, I'm pinoy too!

I don't think the case sucks that bad. Picking a case, is more of a personal preference, I think. But overall, good picks on the components, nerdygeek.

I agree with b1gapl case are more like a personal preference but imo I wouldn't paid more than $100 for a case.

There are very similar cases with low prices.
Example: Newegg.com - Sunbeam Transformer IC-TR-BA Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Again is your personal preference but take in consideration high prices for part that aren't worth it, you could spend that money in buying better parts like a GTX..but thats just me ;) .

Good luck with your build :)

yeah i got my cm elite 330 for $50 (aus) :) but it is pretty small would have preferred bigger case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom